How to ship my packages with a service other than Canada Post
Canada Post and Purolator are undoubtedly the most popular services for parcel delivery in Canada. Sometimes, however, some merchants want to use a different service. If this is your case, here is some important information:
1. You may use Canada Post separately for cost calculation. Canada Post’s real-time cost calculation feature allows you to charge the exact cost of the delivery to your customer, but this does not automatically send the order’s information to Canada Post. If you want to use another delivery service, you can still use Canada Post to charge your prices and then send your packages using the service you want.
2. Use fixed cost delivery. If your prices do not vary significantly with the delivery service you prefer, you can easily use fixed cost delivery and thus configure your store so that delivery costs are always the same for all customers.
3. Use the fee schedule. Create your own price list. Available in the back room.
4. No shipping fees, the fees are included in the price. Select this option if you want to charge shipping costs to your customers.
5. Allow in-store pickup. Select this option if you want to allow online orders and pick up at your store