Frequently asked question about
setting up your online store
How to accept credit card payments with Global Payments From Desjardins ?
In partnership with Desjardins, Global Payments is a payment method used worldwide as a processor for online and offline credit card payments. For more information on Desjardins Global Payments, visit https://www.panierdachat.com/desjardins-global-payments/
Through this short tutorial, you will learn how to configure Desjardins Global Payments at your online store Panierdachat.
On your interface of Panierdachat
1. Create your account
From your merchant interface, click on the Settings tab (1) then Payments (2), click on the Credit Cards pane (3) then on Open an account (4).
2. Fill in the fields with your information then click on Save (5).
3.Once your account is created, a message will confirm your registration.
One of our Desjardins Global Payments representatives will contact you within 48 to 72 hours.
5. In the Desjardins Global Payments account configuration page (7), enter the required information in the fields provided for this purpose (9) that you will have previously received in an email.
You can decide to block transactions with an invalid CVV (10) and/or block transactions with an invalid AVS (11).
*NEW* You can now make credit card payment available only to your VIP / B2B accounts.
To do so, in the Desjardins Global Payments account configurations (7), activate the tab Available only for B2B / VIP accounts (8) then click on Save (13).
In the Payment page, make sure that the Desjardins Global Payments line is in green so that Desjardins Global Payments is active in your store (14).
Desjardins Global Payments is now functional and ready to accept online payments in your store!
The test mode
If you wish to make a test payment before, you must :
- Inform the identification information (9) TEST of your account
Activate the tab Put your account in test mode (12)
- Use a test card – You can use the following card number : 4263970000005262 – the name must be letters only – the CVV 3 or 4 digits and the expiration date must be a date greater than the date of your test.
In partnership with Desjardins, Global Payments is a payment method used worldwide as a processor for online and offline credit card payments. For more information on Global Payments, visit https://www.panierdachat.com/en-ca/desjardins-global-payment/
In this short tutorial you will learn how to set up Global Payments at your Panierdachat.com online store.
On your interface Panierdachat
1. Create your account
Make the request directly from your Merchant Interface by going to the Settings tab (1), then Payments (2). Click on the Credit Cards pane and then on Open Account (3).
2. Fill in the fields with your information then click on Send Account Application (4).
3. Once your account is created, a message will confirm your registration: Your Global Payments Desjardins information has been successfully registered (5).
One of our Desjardins representatives will contact you within 48 to 72 hours.
5. At the same time, you will have received an email with information that you will need to enter in the fields provided on the new page (9). Then click on Save (10).
Remember to check in the Settings – Payments page if the Global Payments line is on a green background (proof of correct activation).
That’s it, Global Payments is now functional and ready to accept online payments on your store!
It is recommended to make a test transaction on your store, as if you were a customer. This will confirm that the payment is well deposited in your account and that everything is functional.
You can make a test at 1$ to check it out.