How to set up my Paypal account?
In order to accept payments on your online store, you can use a Paypal account.
N.B. A PayPal Premier or PayPal Business account must be used to obtain access to the synchronization API.
Once your account is open, you will need three pieces of information for configuring your Paypal account: your CLIENT ID, and your SECRET Key. To obtain these informations, follow these easy steps:
1. Login to Paypal via developer.paypal.com with your Paypal credentials.
2. One logged in, click on “Dashboard”.
3. Go to the “REST API apps” section and click the “Create App” button.
4. Add an “App Name” (ex: Panierdachat or other) and click on the “Create App” button.
5. Copy / paste your “CLIENT ID” and “SECRET” on your Panierdachat’s account. Make sure you click beforehand on “Live” and that you display the Secret key by clicking on “Show”.
6. Complete the settings. If you choose the option “log in with Paypal” here is the “return URL” : https://www.monpanierdachat.com
Click on Save and proceed to a test!
6. In the Admin of your shop, on the page Settings / Payments, click on the 3 points of the Paypal line “…” then on Configure
7. Enter the information you have from step 4 then click Save
8. Activate PayPal payment on your store by clicking on the gray switch on the right side of the PayPal line. The line is green, PayPal is activated on your shop.