Frequently asked question about
setting up your online store
How to accept credit card payments with Stripe?
Stripe is a well-known way of accepting credit card payments online everywhere in the world. For more information, visit www.stripe.com/ca.
Through this brief tutorial, you will learn the easiest way to set Stripe in your online store.
1. Go to https://manage.stripe.com/register and create your account, if not already done.
3. Make sure you are not on test mode (“View Test Data” should be off) and then, click on “Reveal live key secret” to get your secret key. To connect your Stripe account to Panierdachat.com, you will need these two keys: Live Secret Key and Live Publishable Key.
4. On the merchant interface of Panierdachat.com and click on “Payments” in the “Settings” section.
5. Then press the button “Configure” beside Stripe.
6. Enter the keys collected at step 3 in the associated fields.
7. Validate the information and click on Save.
8. Go back in Settings > Payment. On Stripe’s line, you will find a Activate button beside Configure. Click on Activate.
There you go! Stripe is now fully functional and ready to process payments.
We recommend that you go through a transaction yourself to confirm you receive payments properly. A missing character in a key would be unfortunate!